Hi all! Today I’m going share with you a revision of the Sunflower Kit in a Plan With Me. I revised it to fit the Mini Happy Planner. It is one of my best-selling kits. And no wonder, it is so cute!
This kit is full of sunflowers with the accents of blue, green and brown. It has some fun checked and polkadot patterns to go with it.
I think the reason why this the kit is so popular is because of the beautiful sunflowers. They come in all sizes from huge to tiny and are so detailed.
This kit lends itself really well to the Mini Happy Planner design. It was a lot of fun the week that I had it in my Mini Happy Planner. (I am behind on showing Mini Happy Planner designs.)
I have started making numbers so that I know which day of the month it is and putting them next to the days of the week. I’m not sure if I like them there, but I will leave them there for now and maybe play around with some other locations.
Let me show you the design I made with the Sunflower Kit:
- Staedtler Pen (pens that I use in my planner): http://amzn.to/1tlfS2T
- Gelly Roll Pen (in white): http://amzn.to/2pE3Fpr
- LS Photography Lighting (photography lighting I use): http://amzn.to/1WKRfZN &
Other Mini Happy Planner Stickers:
- Aloha! – Mini Happy Planner – Plan With Me
- Mini MAMBI Happy Planner Stickers!
- Christmas in July Giveaway
What would you like to see come to planner designs?