Hi all! Today I’m doing the Erin Condren/Happy Planner version of the Aloha spread that I did last week for my Mini Happy Planner. I’m way excited to show you. It is very festive and bright.
I did it in my new format which includes the new habit tracker boxes, payday box, glitter quarter boxes, planner, hearts and circles, stackable sidebar boxes, heart checkboxes, as well as many others. I think my new format offers more variety, but you let me know either in the comments or in an email.
The big box in this spread is a girl with her surfboard. You can imagine her running her running across the beach. There are lots of pineapples in this spread but there are also hyacinths, flip-flops, palm leaves and fun drinks.
This is a very busy spread, so you have to like no whitespace spreads to use all the stickers, as well as lots of color. But I’m sure there are people out there who it will enjoy it.
Let’s look at the spread I’ve been talking about:
- Staedtler Pen (pens that I use in my planner): http://amzn.to/1tlfS2T
- Gelly Roll Pen (in white): http://amzn.to/2pE3Fpr
- LS Photography Lighting (photography lighting I use): http://amzn.to/1WKRfZN &
Other Summer Kits:
- Plan With Me – Iced Coffee
- Plan With Me – African Animal in Nature’s Bounty
- Black Swan – Plan With Me