Hi all! I have a new Plan With Me for the Mini Happy Planner to share with you today. It is called “The Blogger“.
The colors are very light and ethereal. Sometimes it is difficult to see it in pictures so I hope you are able to get the full feeling of this spread from the pictures that I provided. Is it done in shades of grays and pinks which are some of I favorite colors!
This spread also has a lot of flowers, especially peonies, that makes it beautiful. But includes the tools of a blogger pens, pencils, clips, scissors, etc.
The blogger, herself, is decked out in shades of pink and gray and has a puffy pink skirt on and a big bow in her hair. She looks like she is having fun and that blogging is her favorite thing to do. I know that blogging is one of the best jobs I have ever had!
Although she has an old-fashioned typewriter, I’m sure she uses a computer. I wish I had one of these old-fashioned typewriters just for show. They are so cool looking.
Let me show you the pictures I took of this spread:
- Staedtler Pen (pens that I use in my planner): http://amzn.to/1tlfS2T
- Gelly Roll Pen (in white): http://amzn.to/2pE3Fpr
- LS Photography Lighting (photography lighting I use): http://amzn.to/1WKRfZN &
Other Mini Happy Planner Posts:
- Aloha! – Mini Happy Planner – Plan With Me
- Mini MAMBI Happy Planner Stickers!
- Christmas in July Giveaway
What “to do” stickers do you need?