Hi all! I’m changing things up a little bit according to the editorial calendar. I’m doing they Mini Happy Planner post today and I will be doing they Happy Planner post on Wednesday.
Mini Happy Planner
This week I did a fun spread for my Mini Happy Planner called Aloha! It features girls and their surfboards with fun Hawaiian flowers and tropical drinks. The headers are a bright, hot pink. There are tropical flowers everywhere.
This kit is similar to the other kits I have made for the Mini Happy Planner. It has two columns in each of the horizontal boxes. One for the “to do” list and one for the “appointment” list. Let me show you what it looks like:
- Staedtler Pen (pens that I use in my planner): http://amzn.to/1tlfS2T
- Gelly Roll Pen (in white): http://amzn.to/2pE3Fpr
- LS Photography Lighting (photography lighting I use): http://amzn.to/1WKRfZN &
Other Mini Happy Planner Spreads:
- Black Swan – Plan With Me
- Miss Liberty Independence Day – Plan With Me
- Happy Birthday – Plan With Me
Remember that this kit is available in my Etsy Shop on Wednesday the 19th. I have more than 40 kits at that site now along with 40-50 “to-do” stickers. Check it out!